Sidian Bank is looking for a high caliber individual to lead its Marketing and Public Relations division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for development and implementation of marketing strategy and activities to drive business growth and brand equity in line with the company’s strategic goals.
The role reports to the Managing Director.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Lead the marketing function and work closely with the Sidian Board to determine the short, medium and long term vision, key positioning and focus for the brand in terms of its marketing stance.
- Media Relations management.
- Develop the brand communication strategy in line with the strategic marketing plan, works closely with the agencies to ensure that brand integrity is maintained and developed across all internal and external touch points.
- Drive development and implementation for PR and advertising campaigns, card marketing initiatives, customer events, and direct marketing activity (ensures alignment with Digital).
- Responsible for creating and driving the brand marketing/ promotional calendar.
- Keep abreast of the latest marketing trends, identifies new innovative opportunities within marketing and communication media.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Managing direct reports, plans and controls marketing expenditure.
- Passionate visionary leader, who pro-actively seeks, identifies and develops new opportunities for the benefit of the business.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills, able to work with complex data to shape strategy.
- Innovative and creative, able to achieve outstanding commercial results with limited resources
- 8- 10 years’ experience in marketing and at least 3 in a senior marketing leadership role with a proven track record of developing and delivering marketing strategy within a dynamic fast FMCG or banking environment.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 19, 2016.
Indicate the Position Director of Marketing & Public Relations.