The Goods in Transit policy offers protection against loss, destruction or damage to goods whilst they are in transit, from the time of leaving the insured’s premises to final delivery.
The policy also protects the insured from liability during loading and unloading of the goods as well as temporary housing in the course of transit.
It’s an all-risk cover for goods in transit unless specifically excluded.
Covers both commercials, private vehicles, Public Service Vehicles (PSV), PSV Chauffer driven and PSV Self-drive.
Sidian comprehensive Motor insurance protects our clients against financial loss in the event that the motor vehicle is involved in an accident, burnt or stolen.
- We offer you a competitive quote in only a few minutes. Sidian Motor insurance is arranged and underwritten by a panel of leading insurers.
- Guarantee on claims repairs on adherence to the agreed policy terms on your policy document
- No claims discount rewards for careful driving.
- Additional features and benefits, such as a courtesy car when yours is with an approved repairer, excess protector and loss of use (subject to availability and eligibility and if the car is damaged maliciously, you're still protected
In case of an accident:
- Don't leave the accident scene.
- Notify us immediately, report to the police and obtain the police abstract
- Note the details of any third party, including name, address, vehicle registration number, the name of their insurance company and their policy number.
- Complete the claim form
- Do not admit liability
TALK TO US
We will help you. Talk to us through our support on social, email us or call us