CHECK-OFF SCHEMES ADMINISTRATOR
The purpose of the role is to implement business strategy for monitoring and growth of Consumer/Check Off Scheme /Consumer/Checkoff Loans Schemes customers by providing proactive management of all Schemes ensure that customers utilize the facilities, loan repayments are up to date, liaising with HR managers for Check off deductions and assisting in cross selling to ensure that customers utilize as many Sidian Bank products/channels as appropriate.
- Strategic input and planning
- Sales & Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Product & process innovation
- Risk Management
- Monitoring & Reporting
Strategic input and planning:
- Contributes to the completion of the Sidian Bank Branch Banking Operational plan by preparing and implementing a schemes business plan that encompasses strategies for performance.
- Prepares the schemes sector budget for approval and contributes to the overall control of expenditure by monitoring costs and reporting on performance against budget variations.
Sales & Business Development
- Full responsibility for all product lines and all sales and business development for the schemes business.
- Develop business opportunities and monitor Monitoring scheme loans/check off performance for each scheme on monthly basis with a view of increasing the utilization and minimizing default and ensure that the Bank remains competitive and promptly reacts to changing market conditions and customer needs.
- Ensuring that Sidian Bank deductions for global check offs are adopted and following up on any that have not been adopted.
- Deliver and collect confirmed customer loan applications that require employer sanction/confirmation.
- Follow up on Scheme loan repayments/Check off/Salaries.
- Gathering market intelligence on Scheme arrangements to maintain a competitive edge for the bank.
- Ensuring compliance to the Environmental Social Management (ESM) policy and procedure in day to day branch business.
- Develop a focused relationship management plan, which increases the banks’ ability to increase the flow of scheme business and generate lending and revenues from existing and new customers in line with Branch Banking schemes strategy.
- Address queries relating to account relationship e.g. collection of statements, disbursement schedules, disbursement cheques, clearance letters, sample signatures, offer letters, staff lists, and other day to day enquiries.
- Be the main liaison contact person between the bank and employers in managing & on-boarding of scheme arrangements.
- Supporting branches, liaising with employers for any verification where necessary to resolve issues with various departments as regards Schemes and personal loans administration. This is to ensure efficiency, excellent customer service and improved turnaround time on loans processing.
Product & Process Innovation
- Increase product penetration for the customers under Schemes by reviewing their portfolios periodically to determine potential cross sell opportunities, deepen existing relations, solicit for new business and proactively recommend new products to the employers/customers.
- Monitor market and competitor activities to identify opportunities for new customer acquisitions and enhanced Bank’s market share.
- Position existing products and services in the market to grow Sidian Bank wallet share.
- Ensure branches are compliant with both internal and external regulatory requirements as guided by Enterprise Risk Management.
- Work closely with risk and compliance units to ensure effective controls to mitigate against operational and business risks.
- Ensure implementation and compliance with operational policies and procedures, AML/CFT Policy.
- To ensure Bank policies and procedures are followed – Consistency in adherence to KYC & AML guidelines and application of established policies, processes and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost optimization.
- Timely preparation and submission of all Performance monitoring reports and any other reports that may be required from time to time.
- Monitoring of the facilities and accounts under the Schemes to ensure PAR is maintained at acceptable standards.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Daily tracking of performance against commitments per branch and highlighting any variances by engaging the branches /supervisor towards contribution to meeting the Consumer/Check Off Scheme, SME & micro performance targets.
- Preparation & Analysis of daily and weekly data/reports to assist Consumer/Check Off Scheme, SME & Micro in meeting the performance targets.
- Ensuring branch issues are closed in a timely manner through active follow up within the service level agreement.
- PAR monitoring and engaging branches on action plans on how to regularize accounts in arrears daily.
- Perform all administrative functions relating to the branch banking business unit.
- Monitoring the Schemes performance on regular and make necessary recommendations/follow ups as may be required.
- Periodic review of MOU performance and making necessary recommendations to the credit committee.
- Induction & Training of branches on all the Consumer/Check Off Scheme bank products and services.
Monitor Daily Performance reports for branches check off schemes.
- University degree with minimum of Second-Class Honors, lower Division
- 5 to 6 years’ banking experience in the areas of Sales & Marketing & Relationship.
- Credit Risk Management & Branch Operations are added advantages
- Understanding of the Banking & Financial environment
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure, maintaining a professional and helpful attitude at all times
- Excellent selling skills – Strong networking skills, for both internal and external networks
- Relationship Management skills with excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for performance, team play and achievement in a competitive and dynamic environment
- Hardworking, Strategically minded individual with excellent leadership, organizational, and planning skills
- Commercial awareness and customer focus
- Decision Making, People Management & Conflict resolution skills
- Computer literacy (standard office computer applications)
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill in the application form below
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org