JOB TITLE: MIS ANALYST
The role holder is responsible for managing data and information to ensure that value is obtained. He/ she will also be tasked with understanding the information required by the relevant / key stakeholders to manage the business efficiently and effectively as well as drive business performance and staff productivity.
- Participating in product development and implementation by analyzing data and financial requirements for new products, channel developments or new IT investments to assess the growth, performance, cost, analysis, revenue assurance and profitability. This involves preparation of ROI, IRR reports as well as developing financial models of investment projects undertaken by the bank.
- Design, develop, test, automate and launch new dashboards and reporting solutions across the bank.
- Undertake detailed analysis to identify cost saving opportunities across all areas in the bank as well as identify any income leakages and / or income enhancement opportunities and follow through to have them collected and / or implemented immediately.
- Carrying out project implementation working with various stakeholders e.g. Strategy and Transformation, Project Leads, Business Intelligence systems and Marketing & Staff campaigns.
- Creating, maintaining & analyzing focused management reports and dashboards to drive productivity both overall for the bank, business segments, branches as well as for individual employee performance measurement.
- Researching, communicating and presenting analytical findings for senior management to enable proactive business decisions and / or quick reaction to the changing business environment.
- Coordinating with business units to prepare annual plans in line with the main strategic plan.
- Monitoring of business performance and implementation progress against plan on an ongoing basis to identify problems and trends.
- Ensuring effective Business data governance. This includes data quality and data management surrounding the handling of business data as well as identifying process improvements to streamline data collection and report generation.
- Providing data driven analysis at Business processes, to bolster improvements in the client focus efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness of these processes.
- Graduate with a Business Degree and/or Statistics Degree
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel / VBA macros competencies
- Team Work – Commitment and ability to work with and in cross functional and virtual teams with Business Units, coupled with ability with straight talking.
- Ability to juggle priorities, multi-task and execute at speed individually and as part of a team.
- Has passion and drive to achieve results under difficult circumstances
- Pleasant and able to relate well in diverse social set ups and teams
- Upholds high standards of professionalism, integrity and respect for others
- Able to identify, motivate and develop others within the Bank
- Communicate effectively and can explain complex Business issues
- Knowledge of Python and SQL programming will be an added advantage
- Certification in data analysis will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Fill in the job application form below.