To provide second level user support for the T24 core banking system at both Branch and Head Office levels, and ensure T24 availability and uptime. In addition, this role will monitor performance of T24 and escalate high impact issues to the supervisor. To develop new processes and modify existing T24 functions to meet business requirements. To develop applications that interface with the Core Banking system to extend its capability.
To closely work with testing teams to ensure solutions developed are defect free and meet business requirements.
- Provide second level support to all users at branch and Head Office.
- Review fault/incident logs to ascertain and address all T24 issues.
- Provide after hours support in line with Service Level Agreements to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all faults/incidents are resolved within agreed SLAs and escalate all faults/incidents to the responsible party
- Review system environment and user requests with the sole objective of providing solutions.
- Work together with the IT team to meet the business objectives
- Conduct periodic checks on the T24 system to identify weaknesses and challenges and provide solutions.
- Implement changes as per the business needs.
- Participate in project implementation as assigned.
- Identify shortcomings on the bank’s core application system and provide solutions to improve or rectify it according to business requirements.
- Provide solutions to issues arising from the T24 banking system.
- Core Banking and Channels Development
- Responsible for core banking and Peripheral systems software development in all stages from technical design to delivery.
- Meticulously perform coding, code review and unit testing for the core banking system.
- Design and implement new functionality and enhancements based on CRs and BRDs.
- Support and Problem Management
- Provide 3rd level support for escalated issues from the IT Operations and Support teams
- Support, maintain and audit existing service lifecycle artefacts to agreed SLAs
- Process and Policies
- Adherence to internal policies and procedures for development and management of the core banking system and other best practice standards
- Enforce internal policies and procedures for the management of software applications along ITIL and other best practice standards.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems or IT related field
- Should have development experience in Temenos (T24) / other banking packages.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in T24 core banking system with strong Knowledge in T24 modules.
- Should be able to comprehend the configurations & customization requirements, provide Technical solution, wherever applicable.
- At least 3 years practical proven experience in core banking development, support and troubleshooting of T24, web technology and programming in Info-basic.
- Proven experience in systems analysis, design, implementation and support.
- Experience in T24 template programming, T24 customization (VERSION, ENQUIRY, online services), COB , Design Studio
- Deep understanding of the following T24 modules: System Core tables, Funds Transfer, Teller, Arrangement Architecture, Forex , Integration Frameworks
- Understanding of modern software development concepts like Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- ITIL Foundation
- Certificate in Programming in any 2 languages.