JOB TITLE: SENIOR OFFICER – DIGITAL CHANNELS SUPPORT
The purpose of the role is to overseeing operations of all digital services channels. The role is responsible for day-to-day support and administrative management of the Sidian Bank Digital channels; ATM, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Host-to-Host and card.
- Digital channels support
- Money remittance partnerships
- Product Development
- Project Management
Digital Channels Support
- Ensure that all the Card and Electronic Channel Systems are properly managed and achieve optimal uptime, efficiency, compliance and cost containment. This includes infrastructure, integration and application.
- Provide back office support for all bank’s digital channels: card, mobile, internet banking, LIPA na MPESA, money remittance and host to host integrations.
- Regularly review and monitor the sale of all digital services to current and prospective customers of the Bank in order to generate maximum income and return on investment.
- Promote product awareness via appropriate internal training and marketing as well as ensuring overall attainment of all cash management sales target.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and tariffs are in place for all digital services.
- Diagnose complex problems accurately and timely; evaluate and develop alternative courses of action; recommend and/or implement creative and effective solutions; document results.
Money remittance and partnerships
- Onboard and manage Money remittance service providers with authorized money transfer service providers.
- Onboard/engage fintech partners subject to approval.
- Ensure proper systems are in place to effectively manage AML/CFT risks and strict compliance with the Banking laws, the prudential guidelines and regulations issued by CBK, and other legal guidelines that may be issued by the government or other industry stakeholders, from time to time.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk within customer business, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML policies & procedures.
- Formulate and ensure to update policies and procedures governing payments as and when changes occur.
- Invoicing of services rendered and identifies inactive accounts for activation or culling
- Actively provides leadership by contributing to the collective leadership Agenda and sharing business insights/ feedback to maximize the overall performance and wellbeing of the department.
- Support in new product development, implementation and enhancement i.e. the conceptualization of new ideas, researching, and evaluating them objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- Undertake periodic market intelligence of digital products on offer including pricing in the industry.
- Provide all required MIS related to digital products under portfolio.
- Undertake periodic product reviews in line with business objectives.
- Undertake periodic reviews of inactive products in order to drive prompt usage.
- Manage the logistics of marketing initiatives aimed at driving usage. These may be, liaising with and following up with marketing to ensure appropriate marketing collateral is present in all relevant platforms (ATMs, digital screens, branches, website etc.)
- Tracking products performance and prepare monthly reports on revenues, expenses and trading profits.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with business teams, vendors and other key stakeholders; serve as resource for technical expertise and advice on strategic priorities and projects
- Ensure all system processes and procedures are carried out effectively; ensure compliance to change process and sign-offs.
- Provides advice, training, demonstrations and all troubleshooting needs for any problems before liaising with the vendors if technical problem is over capability
- Evaluation and assessment of technical requirements for systems implementation (needing) or requiring enhancements.
- Administer and approve all final new product delivery and recommend improvements to all products and prepare all business requirements documents and ensure compliance to all product schedule and coordinate with departments to provide an effective interface.
- Collaborate with information technology and business units to deliver all releases, prepare work schedule for all projects, and provide support to all strategies to achieve all marketing strategies.
- Develop all customer wireframes and user cases, ensure optimal level of customer services, analyze all customer requirements, monitor all requests, and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
Risk & Compliance
- Comply with the banks Anti Money Laundering (AML ) & Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) policy as defined by CBK prudential guideline
- Ensure that confidentiality and integrity of the Bank’s information is maintained at all times in line with cyber security and information security guidelines
- Ensuring adherence to the policies as defined in the IT security policy considering the disciplinary process that follows any violation
- Ensure responsibility for using personal data by following the data protection principles under the data protection act and make sure the information is used fairly, lawfully and transparently and used for specified, explicit purposes.
- Ensure compliance with all banks policies, procedures and all statutory requirements.
- University Degree in Bachelor of commerce (Finance or Accounting) or other relevant Business Degree
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking.
- Experience in banking regional delivery, with extensive knowledge in Internet Banking.
- Experience and knowledge in Money remittance field.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent knowledge of operational and systems user requirements for financial products.
- Commercial awareness to understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles, ideally backed with suitable experience.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking strategies, policies, processes, procedures, guidelines and project management methodology and to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Desirable to have:
- CPA (K), ACCA or equivalent professional qualification
- Diploma in Banking – AKIB
- Project Management
HOW TO APPLY
Fill in the job application form below.