IT Service Desk function acts as a single point of contact between IT department and the business units for all incidents, service requests, change notifications and any other necessary communications.
The Service Desk Analyst will report to the Client Services Manager – IT, and will work closely with other members of the IT department to support all end users (Head Office Staff and branch users).
- Acts as a single point of contact between the IT department and the business units for all incidents, service requests, change notifications, and any other necessary communications.
- Log all service desk interactions and document issue resolution using the ITSM system.
- Identify and effectively prioritize situations requiring urgent attention.
- Provide first level support for all hardware and software issues logged by users.
- Issue timely communication and status update for critical and high incidents.
- Escalate incidents/service requests that cannot be resolved
- Consistently monitor the status of all logged incidents and requests and escalate to a higher resolution level when service level agreements are in breach.
- Advise and educate users on appropriate action.
- Escalating recurring incidents to Problem Management where the PM team will conduct a root cause analysis and find an ultimate solution to the incident.
- Follow standard service desk procedures
- Install and support user applications such as Office 365, Windows Operating system and Sidian Bank Applications
- Maintain accurate inventory of all hardware and software resources and parts
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users and other members of the technology department
- Work with IT suppliers as needed
- Project work that involves first level support for new systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized university.
- Preferably ITIL Foundation certified
- Knowledge and experience on IT Service Desk practices
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Able to manage and priorities and tasks and time efficiently and demonstrate proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill in the online job application form below.