The Manager, Core Banking Systems Support role is to plan, organize, and manage staff and overall operations that facilitate the stable operation of the bank’s Core Banking and related system Operations. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing Core Banking initiatives. In collaboration with external vendors, system experts and information security experts. Manager, Core Banking Systems Support will schedule and direct activities to implement business changes in the core banking software and service problems in a timely and accurate fashion
- Responsible for configuration and customizations in T24 core banking system as per Requirements and technical Specifications.
- Integration of core banking and any third-party systems.
- Develop new solutions according to business needs.
- Investigate and document T24 core banking system and channels problems.
- Provide technical support for T24 core banking system and Channels
- Conduct testing for the developed components; Participate in SIT and extend support for UAT
- Provide after hours support in line with Service Level Agreements to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all incidents are resolved within agreed SLAs and escalate all incidents to the responsible party
- Monitoring and housekeeping of the systems.
- Applications Management
Manage and set priorities for design, maintenance, development and evaluation of Core Banking, Credit systems, and other Core Banking Application related systems. Manage Core Banking Service Agreements with vendors, Budgets and Supplier Contracts.
- Service Management
Provide team leadership and management oversight for the Core Banking Application Operations to ensure projects, problems, service requests and escalations are dealt with according to defined set of policies, processes, procedures and SLA’s.
- IT Application security and Governance
Efficiency and Effectiveness of the Core Banking Technology Applications (systems, people, policy, controls and procedures) with regard to protection against exposure to and impact of risks associated with data loss, corruption and/or unauthorized access.
- Business continuity management
Provide and execute detailed Disaster recovery plans and procedures for Core Banking and other critical business applications.
- People leadership
Provides effective leadership to the core banking systems unit, ensuring competency development, succession planning and conducting performance appraisal.
- Freedom to make decisions to resolve problems without consulting Senior Manager IT, but advice later thus ensuring business operations continuity.
- Task prioritization and resource planning within the projects and tasks for team and self.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems or IT related field.
- Should have development experience in Temenos (T24) / other banking packages.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in T24 core banking system with strong Knowledge in T24 modules.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or IT.
- Experience in Database Administration – DB2/Oracle, MySQL and Microsoft SQL is preferred
- Working experience in a bank or other financial services organization.
- Experience in Management of Support Contracts, RFP’s and Third party support providers
- In depth technical knowledge of T24, programming, web service and OFS.
- Should be able to comprehend the configurations & customization requirements, provide Technical solution, wherever applicable
- Understanding of any programming language with a basic understanding in Linux environment.
- Knowledge and experience in modern practices for IT Applications architecture and operations in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and problem management
- Technical skills to effectively perform or guide performance of Application architectural design ensuring that all solutions developed and deployed are in line with the Enterprise Architecture standards
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks
- ITIL Intermediate and other relevant professional qualifications in ICT field.
- Project Management Certification: PMI or Prince 2 is an added advantage
- Any software development certification
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply via the form below
- Send your application to email@example.com