Responsible for ensuring proper planning and implementation of marketing strategy and implementation of marketing activities to drive business growth and create brand awareness and build Brand Equity. Support the Bank in Business Development through insightful marketing strategy, using marketing tools such as research, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
To manage overall end to end customer experience within the Bank through all channels using well defined standards and processes. The role will drive customer experience function by formulating the Bank’s Customer experience strategy and managing the interactions between the Customer and the Bank throughout the Customer lifecycle as well as optimizing interactions from the customer’s view point to facilitate loyalty.
KEY RESPONSIBILTIES AND ACTIVITIES
- To lead and drive a service culture in all aspects of service quality and operational excellence, so as to align behaviours with service excellence objectives.
- Developing and managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including Regulators, IT vendors and operations to achieve customer experience objectives or correct customer experience failures.
- Developing analytics and framework for governance and business reviews, making proposals for enhancing customer experience.
- Lead and support business strategies that build awareness, employee engagement, and create an environment that recognizes and reinforces appropriate behaviour towards customers.
- Create strategic alignment for Customer Experience KPIs, build and enhance a means of benchmarking service quality the competition and other service leaders and ownership throughout the organization.
- Driving challenging quantitative and qualitative analyses of customer feedback, journeys and pain points using leading research practices and analytics procedures.
- Develop and implement processes which enable the sharing and adapting of best practices for improving customer experience across the organization.
- Participate in development of training and coaching routines to ensure employees have skills necessary to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer in discussion of initiatives.
- Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of all of the Bank marketing strategies, corporate communications and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Define the Sidian Bank brand and develop a powerful affinity brand in consumer minds.
- Develop & implement marketing strategy-led plans in line with the business strategy and ensure smooth execution to meet set brand & financial metrics within approved budgets.
- Oversee the Bank’s digital marketing efforts and management of digital assets including supervision of assets – websites, apps, social media as well as drive content strategy development & rollout to deliver highly engaged communities
- Develop a deep understanding of client preferences and trends, based on research – customer satisfaction surveys, mystery shopping and focus groups.
- Develop and implement strategies to strengthen the brand of Sidian Bank by positioning the Bank in relation to all key stakeholders.
- Act as the Bank’s representative with the media, coordinate media interest in the Bank and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Drive a strong Public relations and Citizenship strategy.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys, develop and maintain market/competitor intelligence through gathering and analyzing market information.
- Develop structure for harnessing ideas from the bank staff and customers with a view of creating a pipeline of new innovative products & services for the Bank.
- Define marketing resource requirement and ensure proper allocation across the marketing mix elements and priorities.
- Effectively inspire, teach, coach and develop the Marketing & Communications Team.
- Policies and Procedures for Marketing and Customer Experience across the Bank
- Set Service standards and Service Level Agreements across the Bank
- Complaints management internally, and reporting to regulatory authorities
- Approval of communication both internal and external
- Managing Communication to Media
- Selection of Service providers for Marketing and Customer Experience – with approval from Senior Management
- University degree or equivalent degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management within Business or Operations function with a marketing and customer facing bias.
- Experience leading change and inspiring teams with an exciting future vision
- Be able to communicate and motivate, have good PR/interpersonal skills, have outstanding reporting skills, understand the principles of sales and marketing including market targeting, market mix and cost effectiveness
- Appropriate marketing and/or service quality certification will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply via the form below
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org